The Apex Backpack unites 10 years of design insights with progressive patterning and material craftsmanship – for those who push boundaries, and want to carry a bag that does the same.
- An intentionally uncluttered design allows Apex to blend and adapt to multiple tasks and environments.
- Access to your daily essentials without much unzipping, unclipping or unpacking is Bellroy’s number one design rule.
- Stretch pockets keep valuables out of the crush zone – but snap flat when not in use. Because you control this bag. Not the other way around.
- Magnet buttons and dual-access zips provide exceptional access and lay-flat packability.
- Bellroy position their pockets in a ‘toolbelt’ around the sides of the bag, to leave plenty of space in the centre for everything else to fall where it falls.
- The adjustable sternum strap is subtle enough to clip on, or remain off, and not affect your ‘look’.
- Bellroy like to include the easy wins that will help you avoid any fumbles. A key clip is one of those.
- Apex is adjustable for various shapes and sizes.
- A material difference – Hardware that was custom-designed in our Bells Beach lab, specialist fabric developed in Korea, environmentally certified leather sourced from the Netherlands… We dug deep to give Apex the best.
Measurements: H55 x W33 x D20cm
Capacity: 26 Litres
Material: Made from Baida Nylon